Here are some key resources to help end the HIV epidemic in Los Angeles County.
Resources for Ending the HIV Epidemic in Los Angeles County:
- EHE Plan: ENGLISH and SPANISH
- EHE Plan Executive Summary: ENGLISH and SPANISH
- EHE Infographics: ENGLISH and SPANISH
- EHE Townhall Presentation, September 16, 2020
- AHEAD Dashboard includes local data from all EHE jurisdictions across the U.S.
- LA County HIV Strategy (Archive): ENGLISH and SPANISH
- Program Brief: HIV Prevention Through HIV Testing, 2021
- Visit Get Protected LA for information on HIV, STDs, testing locations, sexual health, PrEP, and more.
- Educate yourself & others about HIV to reduce stigma.
- Attend Los Angeles County Commission on HIV meetings to get connected.
- Learn more about the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
Looking for FREE healthcare or a medical provider?